Closed Thread

Thread: Tom's Tools

Doug Cruthers Guest

Default C lamping Straight edge

Dear Tom Silva, let me start by thanking you and the entire cast and crew for a class A show. I look forward to every saturday morning. I have applied many of the techniques and indeas over the years that you gentlemen have demonstrated. Living in Alaska sometimes poses it"s own host of problems getting the right tools and products i've seen used in the lower 48's. But as all pioneering Alaskans say, Give me a roll of duct tape and baeling wire and we can fix or build anything!!. I worked the Asbestos abatement industry for many years but was always craving something more creative, so I took the big plunge and my wife and I started our own handyman business. Things are going great and it seems like things are getting real busy as word of mouth spreads.
    My question to you is this, I saw on one of the episodes that you were using an integrated clamping straight edge for ripping plywood, I have searched the web to no avail trying to find it. Could you be so kind as to tell me where you bought it as this tool would be a real time saver for me. Thanks again and if you boys ever get a chance to get up to the last frontier give me a call, we would be glad to show you around.
    Sincerly grateful, Doug Cruthers Palmer, Alaska

Doug Cruthers Guest

Default Re: C lamping Straight edge

Default Re: C lamping Straight edge

Don't know if this is the one he uses, but here is a link....

http://www.eurekazone.com/