+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: a few things....

Marjorie you need to be careful putting out offers like that. It might be cheaper to buy a new house than trying to fill Sprucey with cookies.
    Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by JLMCDANIEL View Post
    Marjorie you need to be careful putting out offers like that. It might be cheaper to buy a new house than trying to fill Sprucey with cookies.
    Jack
    It's not the cookies that break the bank, it's the beer!
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JLMCDANIEL View Post
    Jack
    LOL!!! :-D
    How many cookies can that man eat???!!

Oh wait - I see it's the beer! mmmmm, cookies and beer, yum yum!

Tell me, Sprucey, what kind of cookie goes best with the hops?

Quote Originally Posted by Marjorie View Post
    How many cookies can that man eat???!!

Oh wait - I see it's the beer! mmmmm, cookies and beer, yum yum!

Tell me, Sprucey, what kind of cookie goes best with the hops?
    Risking getting banned, I'd have to say that Rodney Carrington knows what goes best with beer. I'll leave it at that. As for a favorite cookie, is there really anything better than a chocolate chip?

Surprisingly, I'm not a hop man, I'm more of a malt man, so with that said, a nice malty brew goes well with chocolate, bringing us back to chocolate chip cookie, heavy on the chocolate. Maybe a chocolate chocolate chip. And none of that sissy, candy buns white chocolate stuff neither!

If I've not mentioned this before, if your cookies are really good, I'm available for adoption.
    Last edited by A. Spruce; 09-04-2009 at 02:14 AM.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

hahaha! I make almost the best cookies around - learned from the best cookie makers in the universe, my mom and grandmother. So yes, my cookies are splendid! I don't know about the adoption part, though... I think you'd be an expensive project, :-D

... and I agree - that white stuff isn't worthy of being called chocolate... there 's no chocolate in it! yuck.
    I'll just take the malt in the form of scotch, single malt at that... but not with cookies. Fresh, cold milk is what goes with cookies!

A project?!?!? I'm not a project! I'm ready to go! I was raised by 3 women, I didn't have a chance of "going bad". I'm house broken, pre-trained, and know who rules the roost.

Maybe THAT'S the problem? I'm perfect and you girls are looking for projects.

ok, ok.... so you're already the complete, well-trained package, huh? And you can fix, build, and repair? No further tweeking needed? Superb!
    So now I can understand why your girlfriend doesn't mind being the laundry 'do-er'.... you make it worth her while..