+ Reply to Thread

Default Need Part for AMT Bandsaw

I can't find a source to buy parts from for my 14" Model 4113 band saw made by AMT American Machine & Tool Company, Inc. The company is out of business now and I don't know and cant find if some other company took them over.
    Any help would be great...

OhnO
    mrbill

Default Re: Need Part for AMT Bandsaw

***. Guess time for new bandsaw

Well I decided to try to use some JBWeld. And thanks for the no info..........

Take a look at the manual for the Harbor Freight band saw. It might be close to what you have and the parts for it may be usable on yours.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...m&ItemID=32208

I have an AMT 4110 band saw that has the table trunnions broken. The HF model looks almost identical to mine. I'm going to take them to the local store and see if they match the ones on a new one. (If they have one on the floor.)

Thanks Tech, I'll give it a look. I did fix it with JB Weld. Looks like it did the trick. I haven't put it to use yet. Was waiting for the stuff to get really hard (set-up)

I did order the trunnions from Harbor Freight and they were an exact fit. They appear to be much sturdier than the original ones, too.

The part number from the manual was 100042, but the packing list identified it as item # 24060. Cost was $9.56 each plus $8 shipping. Their customer service number is 800-444-3353 or 805-388-2000.

They were out of stock on the 100051 scale, but I'll try peeling the old one off the original part and see if I can make it work.
    Last edited by techineer; 09-30-2009 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Added phone numbers