+ Reply to Thread

Default Iphone App for Woodworkers

I am the author of a new App designed for woodworkers, builders, designers, architects, artists and others who have a need or desire to identify different types of wood. The app is a simple to use guidebook containing over 60 types of wood that is stored on your Iphone/Ipod and available to use anywhere.

Please have a look at the App on the following site. It is approved by Apple and available in the Itunes store. I really hope that this tool is found to be useful as I have a lot of time wrapped up in the development.

http://wordtwiddle.com/apps/idwood/index.html

Please feel free to PM with any questions and I would be happy to provide a promo code if interested in reviewing the App.

THANKS
    JS

Default Re: Iphone App for Woodworkers

I have an iphone and would love to have this! Looks great, check your pm.

Actually since you're a new user you can't do PMs yet. Can you post the promo code?
    Last edited by KCPumpkinStalker; 08-21-2009 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Add comment
    Proud to be suburban free.

Returned your email. Hope you enjoy the app!

Very interesting app. I spent some good time viewing all the high quality pictures, reading about stability or various species, etc. All in all, very pleased....but surprised there was not a section for padauk!
    Proud to be suburban free.

I also have an iphone. I really like it. Its application are very cool. I love to use my iphone.