+ Reply to Thread

Thread: neighbors dog

Default neighbors dog

my new neighbors dog barks alot and terrorizes anyone who passes by. i dont want to start off ont he wrong foodt with them; but i can't live like this! what do i do

Default Re: neighbors dog

You could try to hire Newman.

You've got two choices. Talk to your neighbor and if they're the responsible type, they'll control their dog. If they're jerks call animal control about the problem and let the authorities deal with it. I would suggest getting to know your neighbor before confronting them about the dog. If you know they're going to be belligerent, it's best they don't know it was you who called animal control.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

I agree with A.Spruce, of course your other option is to tell them your last name is Vick. AAAWWWWWWWW, that wasn't very nice, bad calcats, bad calcats, no treats for you today!!

calcats

Quote Originally Posted by calcats View Post
    I agree with A.Spruce, of course your other option is to tell them your last name is Vick. AAAWWWWWWWW, that wasn't very nice, bad calcats, bad calcats, no treats for you today!!

calcats
    LOL!!! You ARE a naughty kitty, aren't you!
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by A. Spruce View Post
    LOL!!! You ARE a naughty kitty, aren't you!
    Sorry, its one of those days when it just slipped out, I think the devil made me do it. Yeah, thats it, the devil made me do it.

Calcats