I recently went with my friend Charlie from church to a place called Community Forklift located in Bladensburg Maryland at 4217 Edmonston Road. Telephone number 301-864-1093. I wasn't in the market for anything but found many great things there like some very nice new cabinets that apparently didn't work in someones home. This place is associated with a charity from what I understand and works with contractors in deconstructing homes that are being either remodeled or demolished to make way for other homes. To find out more here is their web address www.communityforklift.com . If you buy something from there be prepared to move it yourself as they don't have enough volunteers to assist in moving anything.
Besides the cabinets they also had some antique furniture and many antique door knobs. Also if you are looking for a certain kind of very old molding I highly suggest you look there first if you live in Maryland or are visiting here. Just be sure as with all things used that you look things over well before buying as everything is sold as is. Highly recommended!