1. Rake Leaves
2. Cut Grass nice and short in preparation for winter.
3. Rake Leaves again
4. Disconnect and store all exterior hoses.
5. Rake more leaves
6. Turn exterior power to Central AC off and cover Central AC system to protect from leaves, rain, and snow.
7. Rake leaves again
8. Check exterior caulking and repair as necessary
9. Rake some more leaves.
8. Get snow shovels out of storage. Changle oil, replace spark plug, and lube gears in snow blower.
9. Rake what is hopefully the last of the leaves
10. Clean cutters and down spouts
11. Rake more leaves
12. Blow remaining leaves into neighbor's yard while they are away for Thanksgiving ;-)
Remove not the ancient landmark, which your fathers have set.