I work at The Truckee Hotel in Truckee, CA. We have a few rotoy single pole light switches that need replacing. The name I got off the outside of the housing cover is 'Perkins'. These are apart of a old knob and tube system that was installed back in the 1900s. I have done some web looking for who I still makes them, but no luck in finding anything. I hope someone could point me in the right direction in finding thses switches