+ Reply to Thread

Default Fireplace Mantel with a Surround

Hi,
    I am going too try and build a fireplace mantel with a surround.
    It's going into a family room in a colonial style home. We are leaving the brick hearth and fireplace front.
    The mantel will be painted white.
    We are looking for suggestions and ideas in design and wood type to use along with helpful instructions on how it should be built.
    Thank You

Default Re: Fireplace Mantel with a Surround

PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send you a PDF file on building a fireplace surround. It's pretty easy and you can customize it by using different moldings. Here's pictures of one in progress that I built

Jack
    Last edited by JLMCDANIEL; 07-16-2009 at 10:42 PM.
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by JLMCDANIEL View Post
    PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send you a PDF file on building a fireplace surround. It's pretty easy and you can customize it by using different moldings. Here's pictures of one in progress that I built

Jack
    Jack, I hope you don't mind I am interested in your PDF file on mantels also. My e-mail address is calcats@earthlink.net

Hi, do you still have the pdf file for the plans for a mantel--I am interested in building a mantel for our fireplace and any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    randy

Quote Originally Posted by JLMCDANIEL View Post

Jack