+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default Concrete Driveway !

[SIZE="5"][SIZE="3"]Hello, I live in MILWAUKEE, WI. I have driveway. TO protect from salt I use concrete friendly salt. but when u drive around in the city, salt city uses is ruining my driveway.I am thinking of painting with EPOXY COATING (TWO PART PROCESS) comes in diff. color shades etc.

IT IS BY RUST-OLEUM....ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS

Default Re: Concrete Driveway !

Unless it's paint that you really want you can go to your local mason supply and get a penetrating sealer. Its easy to put on even if you had to do it every cpl of years.
    Then of course there's a lot more expensive routes you can go like adding a cobblestone apron at the front of your driveway.
    Personally I thought most towns quit using the "bad" road salts
    Around here they mainly use sand.
    Hidden Content
    ॐשָׁלו

Default Re: Concrete Driveway !

Andy,

Upper midwest here = ye olde cheap stuff slung onto the roadways......combined with a little crushed rock only at the rural intersections.

We can't all live the high-life of those east-coasters, ya know.

Here at the house......we only use sand or gravel. No salt whatsoever.
    Last edited by goldhiller; 09-26-2007 at 09:48 AM.

Smile Dead Grass

What Is The Best Method To Take Out Dead Grass Etc From Lawn? Someone Told Me Buy A Lawn Vaccum?

Default Heating And Air Conditioner ((( Central)))

I have my A/c and heating unit ( central ) for 04 yrs now....i called 2-3 local companies to TUNE UP. I got diff. prices and answers, regarding what should be done!

WHAT IS THE NORMAL PROCEDURE FOR TUNE-up AND HOW MUCH NORMALLY IT COSTS? I HAVE CHIMNEY VENTILATION SYSTEM...80% system!
    thanks