Hi there, i've not long moved from Bonny Scotalnd to Canada. My query is, i want to install a tub & have heard that the waste pipe has to be vented ? I understand that it has to be vented, as we do in Britain but use a soil stack for venting. So, my question is how to add the vent to the waste pipe run ( location & any codes req'd ) The tub will be situated near to the exterior wall of the property. Thx in advance & apologies if i have any terms worded in "British Terms"