+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moles

Default Re: Moles

I had the same problem for years. I did all the things mentioned in the post from the gum to spring traps. The only thing I found that works is MILKY SPORES. This stuff works for years, it kills the grubs and beattles in your yard and the moles just move on. Milky spores works for about 10 years, but takes about a year or two to kill off all the grubs and beattles. Once the moles can't find there food source they just move on.

Quote Originally Posted by JLMCDANIEL View Post
    I use a 22 Magnum. It usually doesn't take long to figure out when they are digging. The magnum seems to work even if you don't get a direct hit, it stuns them so you can dig them out and execute them
    Jack

22 magnum? c'mon Jack...get rid of that pea shooter and get Winchester .300 magnum....you can't get enough power....LOL
    "Life does not go by the book, we learn as we go along".

You only need two tools in life - WD-40 and Duct Tape.
    If it doesn't move and should, use WD-40.
    If it shouldn't move and does, use the Duct Tape.

Have you trie those poison peanuts at Leows ? We use the in Louisiana and they work

you might try an armadillo they would eat all the grubs.
    HOPE THIS IS HELPFUL!

Oklahoma City, OK

check out www.themoletrap.com I have a large yard backing to woods and common ground and I have caught 8 moles this year with this trap. A friend from work has caught 6. The website even shows how easy it is to set. I highly reccomend for great results!

As a Newbie, I am always searching ****** for stuff that can help me. Thank you for your help.
    Last edited by briantomhson; 11-23-2009 at 07:23 AM.

Default Re: Always Thirsty

[QUOTE=ghij641;107963][align=left]"I had an operation," said a man to his friend, "and the doctor left a sponge in me."

And I said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS9_ipu9GKw

Smile Re: Moles

You might try this! I found an old vibrator and wired it with bailing wire to my watering system hose. I left it on for a week and found that after the week I went from 100's of moles in six acres to almost none. After they are gone you must turn it back on every other week for about 8 hours to keep them out. The reason I wired it to the watering system it made the sound travel further.
    james

Thanks everyone for all your replies. I actually saw a couple of things I haven't tried yet...