contractors use when they have a roof to steep to stand on and they want to work on say, a dormer window that is just above this steep part. they are metal and you have to put 1 or 2 roofing nails under a shingle, slide these things down over the nails which then hold them in place. you then can place a 2 x 12 across them and stand on that board to do the work.
Where can they be bought, how much approx. and where to buy them? Do the big box stores sell them?
thanks for any and all help.