+ Reply to Thread

Default Thank you ...and come have a look!

Come take a look at the fruit of your advice and counsel http://www.roomzaar.com/rate-my-spac...si?oid=6841816

Last Summer, when we began trying to figure out how we were going to fix up the enclosed patio of our 1956 ranch style home, we posted AS WELL AS read postings and articles here in TOH on particular issues we knew we needed to deal with. Your help on topics like hanging HardiePlank siding, re-setting and re-framing a storm door that had settled off kilter, and renewing and repair options for Redwood patio posts and walls were invaluable. Thank you! I hope you are as proud of your contributions as we are grateful.

Default Re: Thank you ...and come have a look!

Got the before pics....... Are there after pics? Construction zone centeral.
    Last edited by NEC; 06-22-2009 at 07:20 PM.

Default Re: Thank you ...and come have a look!

Huh. Not sure what the trouble is. Perhaps there's confusion. I uploaded 10 pix to the link. 1st 2 are "before," next 4 are "during," and last 4 are "after."

When I click on the link, I get the last "After" picture as the lead off picture and a series of all 10 of the pictures under it. The series, however, comes in 3 segments of 4, 4 and 2corresponding to the 3 circles (the greyed out one being the segment that showing under the picture). Does that help?

If you are still having problems, please get back to me, OK? THX and thank you for trying to follow the link. I really appreciate the help we got from TOH ****** & the TOH Discussions.