Does anyone know where to obtain faucet seat retainer bowls?
When the rim of the faucet seat is in bad shape, you can file the seat flat and install a retainer bowl. The washer will then sit in the retainer bowl, which has become the seat.
If this is confusing here are a couple of photos from "Ask This Old House":,00.html[/COLOR]


Thanks in advance.