Purchased this faucet(picture attached)at a discount store in Newfoundland and there aren't any fittings with it. Local hardware store saying that they don't have anything to fit, but if they had the make or brand name, it could be ordered. There isn't any name on it. Can you help with either the brand or the type of fitting that I would need.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Faucet.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	2580