+ Reply to Thread

Default Does it kill plants?

Hi, my name's Angie. My whole life I've heard from all of the female members of my family that if you touch any type of plants when you're on your period, the plant will die. It's happened to me once before. But I'm wondering if it was just a perfectly timed out coincidence [if the plant was already dying], or if the whole "touching a plant while you're on your menstrual cycle" thing is true. Does anyone know if it's truth or just an old wives tale?
    I've just started gardening and I would like to know if I can take care of my plants or if I have to neglect them for a week out of each month.

Default Re: Does it kill plants?

Certainly a wives tale, though it's a good excuse to let the lawn go once in a while.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by A. Spruce View Post
    Certainly a wives tale, though it's a good excuse to let the lawn go once in a while.
    Haha! I need to keep that excuse for later! Thanks

All true and Spruce will take care of your plants.........

Quote Originally Posted by NEC View Post
    All true and Spruce will take care of your plants.........
    Ya know, this is a conversation that will only get both of us in trouble! LOL
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!