+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Ever seen this decorative door trim?

Hi Jack,

The stained glass was probably original. It was covered up on the inside of the house, but exposed on the outside. However, because there was no light shining through it on either side, I never even noticed that it was there. It sure looks beautiful now, after having been restored by David at Classical Glass. Plus, the electrician got the entry chandelier working - another small step forward. Ryan removed the interior plaster work that covered it up on the inside. What a big job that was! It's odd to me, to see the brown horse hair coming out of the interior cuts into the plaster. There seems to be horse hair here everywhere. It's also in the wall plaster.

Sincerely,

Donna
    Fleetwood

Donna,
    Great that you found someone. Very interested in getting his info, I'll send my contact as soon as I can figure out how to set this site to allow me to send messages!
    Craig

OK, I'll send Pete's contact info as soon as I hear back from you.

Sincerely,

Donna
    Fleetwood

vudutu,
    If you click on Fleetwood's user name it will open a box and allow you to send a private message or e-mail. If you click on "USER CP" on the blue bar at the top of this page it will take you to the control panel, click on "Edit Options" and you can check the option to receive e-mails or private messages.
    Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb