+ Reply to Thread

Cool Scrapbooking the walls...

I went through an "I [heart] Scrapbooking" phase and decided to take it to the walls of my house. The area I "scrapbooked" was pretty dead: landing at the bottom of the stairs that connected the ground level to the main level of the house. Now, my mom has her work desk down there and makes a point of taking visitors to see the photos I've showcased.

I painted and stamped the walls to look like some of my favorite scrapbooking paper, and used various ornate frames and embellishments to add to the randomness of the wall. Scrapbooking stickers spruce up some of the plainer frames.

Frame from Wal-mart...or Target...or something. About $8. That's my parents on their wedding day.

Got these at a dollar store. There were about 4 or 5 in a pack and I have no idea what these thingers are actually for, but they're ceramic. This one sits between pictures of both of my grandmothers.

Got the paint and wall stamps at-- you guessed it-- Home Depot. Since I already had the photos and most of the frames, the whole project cost me under $50.
    Last edited by Moderator; 05-11-2007 at 12:53 PM.

Default Re: Scrapbooking the walls...

Looks good. I especially like the budget.

We have a scrapbook room. Its kind of like a museum in there. Whenever we visit grandma, we add a new picture to the room.
    Last edited by Moderator; 09-28-2010 at 02:05 PM.

That is kind of nice! A room of memory. Although i have to wonder, it would kind of look messy if its just random pics posted everywhere right?
    Last edited by Moderator; 09-28-2010 at 02:06 PM.