I need to buy a 2 prong polarized replacement plug for my 2 wire 16 gauge outdoor extension cord.

Problem: The only 2 prong plugs I've found in the stores big enough for the extension cord have blades the same size instead of polarized (the neutral bigger than the hot). The receptacle on the other end of the cord has polarized slots. I want the proper plug to follow code and keep everything safe.

Which company sells the polarized two prong plug so I can order it?
It doesn't make any sense to throw away almost 50 feet of good cord. Thanks for your help.