I am looking for suggestions to my problem.
I have a moisture issue in my basement. In one section of the basement, I noticed moisture slowly destroying the plaster on the walls. I examined the area, and did not notice any visible significant water penetration. I decided to knock down the damaged plaster down to cinder blocks. In the process I noticed that some of the cinder blocks have deteriorated a bit due to prolonged moisture. I cleaned those areas and fixed them with regular cement. (I chose regular cement over watertight cement due to price and the size of the area involved). I then painted the whole area with “Drylock”. I applied two and in certain areas three coats of the Drylock. I waited to observe if the wall will show any “sweating” or any other signs of moisture. It did not show any signs. So I proceeded to frame the basement for drywall and insulation. But here is a kicker. I did all this work in the late winter, when the ground was still semi-frozen. Now in the middle of the Spring I can see signs of some mold growing on the walls. I have not closed the walls just yet, and I am wondering if anyone has any ideas for dealing with the issue. Clearly the drylock is not doing its job as well as it was advertised. Can you think of any other ways of preventing the mister from seeping in?
Here are some background details on the house:
I live in a 1947 cape in New England. The basement is about 2/3 sunk in the ground with a cinder block foundation. My rain run-off is diverted away from the house (at least 5 feet and in some places up to 10 feet). The section of the basement experiencing the problem is facing North, so it does not get too much intense sunlight. The basement has windows, but they do not open. I am planning on changing the windows, but will the increased air circulation really make that much difference for the cinder blocks enclosed in a finished wall?

Please help,