Default Anyone know this toilet manufacturer?

Hello. I wonder if anyone might know, I tried to search around a bit for this but can't seem to locate the manufacturer of this toilet, found in my Chicago-area '40s bungalow. The toilet does seem quite that old, but old enough

Can anyone help?

https://goo.gl/photos/MDThthQY2a2s8t7QA

Default Re: Anyone know this toilet manufacturer?

mhirtz1, the logo i do not know but maybe a picture of the toilet i will know.

Bill

i believe this is a canadian toilet . first off it shows the flow in litres per flush also it is certified by csa

which is canadians standards association. A lot of americans came to canada to buy toilets in the 90 s . I would look across the border for parts or what ever you need.

Bill

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your reply! I will take another picture and upload. It's so weird, the people whom I bought the house from were Latvians who did a lot of work on the home, cut a lot of corners on the work (for instance wired a ceiling fan with an extension chord) and used some very odd brands that I've never heard of for appliances. Having a Canadian toilet would be a new one though...

I was inquiring because I had to swap out the gasket, and had to hack off old rusty bolts that were holding the tank. A basic Fruidmaster flush kit seems to operating well and no leaks so far.

Post what info you have here http://www.houserepairtalk.com/ Several of the most active members there are in Canada.

Phil