I may have to upgade from 200amp to 225 amp. service. My question is... Does Square D make a retrofit assembly that makes it possible to just change out the buss assembly and main breaker and supply stickers to reflect the change. Instead of pulling out all the wiring, changing the box, pulling the wires back in etc. etc.