I bought a 41 year old house last October. On three sides of the house there is a blacktop apron (is that what its called?) that butts up to the foundation. The blacktop is pulling away from the foundation in places. In some spots it is pulling away up to a 1 inchs. I am not sure what the best way to repair this is.

Does any one have any ideas?