+ Reply to Thread

Question Floors: Quarry Tile

I will soon have to lay a new kitchen floor (I have indoor-outdoor carpeting now), and would like to lay terra cotta colored quarry tile. I haven't seen this product on the market in my area (Gulf Coast of Florida) for a long time. My foyer and a "landing area" into the kitchen are already down in quarry tile and I'd rather not change it out if I can help it. Can anyone tell me where I might find the quarry tile - within 50-75 miles of Pensacola, Panama City, Mexico Beach, FL? Snaz n' Me.

Default Re: Floors: Quarry Tile

Have you tried the big box stores like Homedepot or Lowes? Seems to me I saw some at Homedepot.
    Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

Also consult the Yellow Pages under "Stone, Natural".

If no luck, consult the Yellow Pages at the library for other nearby cities.

Ask the reference librarian for the Blue Book of Construction Materials Dealers for your area.

Hello. I know that American Olean used to manufacture quarry tile. If all else fails, find the American Olean dealer in your area and order through them. Good luck.
    Kathy