I have a fiberglass tub enclosure and want to replace it with just a shower. The foundation is concrete and no basement. Can I get a shower pan the size of a standard tub but with the drain hole at one end so I don't have to move the drain? Or what is the easiest way of solving this problem. Would like to do most of the work myself, but have limited plumbing experience and limited resources.