+ Reply to Thread

Default Oven Bulb

I have had problems with the light bulb in my oven. I am not sure what the reason is but it continues to break and I have to replace it. I asked around at the local Lowes but they were not able to recommend any particular light bulbs.
    Last edited by Autumn; 12-15-2011 at 02:43 PM.

Thumbs up Re: View Live Streaming From Dave's WoodShop

We are seeing a ton more SPAM ads on our site and forum as well..
    I can not say I blame folks for trying free advertising and some are very clever in their approach.............Including sig lines....... Ahhemmmm...

I have a "delete thread" or "delete post" icons which are used on every one of them..............
    Last edited by NEC; 05-21-2009 at 07:00 PM. Reason: addna

Default Re: View Live Streaming From Dave's WoodShop

Yup! Reported this one this morning.

There's a difference between an active member with links in their sigline and these spam artists that are only here to cash in on the free advertising.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Truth is...........

Our members at a different site are welcome to have a link in their sigs to any site they wish.. They are welcome to do that in their profile as well...... I did not intend to infer that those sig links were deleted or banned from our site. Only blatant free advertising is banned.

An open apology from me for the mistake and to my fellow forum members and to the admin of the forum.

NEC finds a rock to go crawl under…………

10 lashes with a wet noodle for you!
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!