+ Reply to Thread

Default Paid study on home renovation and laundry rooms

Hi there,

My name is Carolyn and I work at ReD Associates, an innovation consultancy based in New York. We are currently working on project for a large home appliance manufacturer to better understand how spaces are utilized in the home, and in particular, the laundry room. Our aim is to better understand the home renovation process, perceptions of space in the home before and after renovation, and factors that may influence the design of laundry rooms and washing machines.

Between August 20th and August 28th, we are looking to meet homeowners in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut for a four to five hour interview. The interview will take place in the participant's home and participants will be compensated for their time. If you are between the ages of 25-45 and have undergone a home renovation within the last two years that included the laundry room, we would love to meet with you and learn more about your home renovation.

If you fit this criteria and would like to participate in our study, or if you have any questions about participation, please feel free to contact me at cho@redassociates.com or at 347-393-8054.

Many thanks,
    Carolyn and ReD Associates team

Default Re: Paid study on home renovation and laundry rooms

I approved this post but I do not find them listed with the BBB, so be careful.

jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb