Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2014

    Question metal inserts between panes of glass have slipped

    How do I fix this?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Re: metal inserts between panes of glass have slipped

    You call a glass company to come out, measure up a new window, make a new window, and install it for you.

    there is no "repair" of dual pane windows, you can only replace them. If the window isn't fogged due to a broken seal, then I'd be inclined not to worry about the aesthetics of a trim piece that has fallen. If you just can't live with it, which is totally understandable, then you will have to have it replaced, the cost of which will depend on the size and specs of the window, and whether you can do it yourself or have to hire the whole thing out.
    Come to Hidden Content for all your DIY needs

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts