In my house, built in 1900, most of the wiring has been updated. But the dining room power is supplied via armored cable with cloth wrapped wiring internally. I want to upgrade the wiring to current standards without ripping out the armored cable. Is it feasible to pull the existing wiring inside the armored cable and replace it with individual lengths of 12 AWG?