+ Reply to Thread

Question Materials needed to add new bathroom in our house

We want to make sure we have everything...

we want to add a bathroom and would like to know what material is needed to add a new bathroom?

Please give a complete list.

Default Re: Materials needed to add new bathroom in our house

you're asking for a list that should be prepared by your architect, not the people on this forum that have no idea what kind of bathroom you're looking to add on.

"Please give a complete list."

For that my friend, you need to get an architect or a general contractor, and pay them for their services.

If neither one does that, contact professional list calculators to do the job for you. They work off your approved plans.

And lastly, have funds available.

I do that all the time, for a fee.

Talk with a few contractors in your area who handle all aspects of the job in house with as little as possible farmed out to sub contractors. There will be less people to blame that way.

Ditto what's been said. We do not know your space, your house, or your needs, so there is absolutely no way that anyone can offer you what you ask via the web with the information you provided. If you are a DIY'r, then plan for many many trips to the supplier for parts and pieces. If you're using a contractor, then he/she will be able to provide you with the list you ask for once they've assessed the situation. Beyond that, your guess is as good as anyone else's as to what you're going to need.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!