Hello, I am hoping that someone on here can help me... I have a home that was built in the 1930's that I have owned for a year. There were some horizontal cracks around the windows in one of the bedrooms when I bought the home but it looks like they may have gotten bigger in the last year. The cracks run horizontally under the window and then run up the wall on both sides on the window. The bathroom window looks like it had the same cracks at some point, which were repaired by the previous owners and now some of the cracks under the window frame are opening up. Does anyone know what could cause this? I had a foundation company come out to take a look and they said that they usually aren't too concerned with horizontal cracks, and that I would need to hire a structural engineer to determine what it causing the cracks to form. They also said that the living room floor slopes by two inches but there aren't any cracks in the living room at all, which seems odd to me. Any insight would be greatly appreciated since I am at a loss on what to do now. Thanks in advance!