I have an old house built in 1904 that has original 1" oak hardwood flooring in 2 rooms. At some point it had to be refinished because it is in fairly good shape, but I have noticed that small cracks are beginning to appear between boards in large areas of the flooring ( the high traffic areas) Is there a wood fill type product that can be applied in a large area that will fill these small cracks and won't require sanding the entire floor?