Hello All,

Recently purchase a 1930's Craftsman Style home with a newer detached two car garage late 60's early 70's based on age of garage door openers in New England.
I am trying to identify the manufacture 6 awning style windows wood with what may be some type of cladding adhered to the wood sash.
I have looked very carefully on the windows sash, frame and on the glass for identification marks, etching or labels. I was unable to locate any identification marks.

The one sash with broken windows was recently taken to a local glazer and he recommended that I purchase 6 new vinyl replacement windows as he was afraid that he would damage the sash when he attempted the glass replacement.

I have checked out all the major window manufacturer websites and still am unable to locate anything close, Anderson, Marvin, Pella and a host of others.

I even tried to reach out to the home owner that contracted to have the garage built, with out much success.
Still have to try the one remaining lumber yard in our area.

Is there a website that has pictures that I can compare to the removed sashes for potential identification by construction method.

The goal is to identify the windows to purchase replacement parts, weather stripping, one replacement sash and replacement parts for two additional sashes.