+ Reply to Thread

Default Private Messages

Everyone needs to turn on their private messages.

How is this a health and safety issue? You DO NOT want me to hurt you, do you?
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Default Re: Private Messages

i didn't even know we had private messages on here. how do you turn it on?

Quote Originally Posted by MLB Construction View Post
    i didn't even know we had private messages on here. how do you turn it on?
    Once you are logged in click on "Settings" just below the Blue Bar.
    On the left side of the page click on "General Settings" in the My settings box on the left.
    Go down the page to Private Messaging and turn on private messages.

Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

Or, click on "my profile", that should get you there too.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

that was easy, thanks

MLB, it doesn't do any good to turn on your PM's if you don't check them! Go deeper into your profile and set the notifications on you PM box to notify you, it should bold the notifications button in the header when you have new PMs. In lieu of that, check them periodically anyway, you know, just in case someone is trying to get a hold of you, you know, like, privately . . .

Quote Originally Posted by A. Spruce View Post
    Everyone needs to turn on their private messages.
    Doesn't do much good if you can't even send a PM to the Administrator because Admin's PM box is full. As a newbie, I can't even ask the admin where structural questions belong since they don't seem to fit anywhere except possibly in this forum with topics like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jpezz View Post
    Doesn't do much good if you can't even send a PM to the Administrator because Admin's PM box is full. As a newbie, I can't even ask the admin where structural questions belong since they don't seem to fit anywhere except possibly in this forum with topics like this.
    The best you can do is put your question in the forum that best suits your needs. Agreed, there are way too many categories, and they are not broken into reasonable topics, but it is what it is, it's what we have to work with.