+ Reply to Thread

Default faucet comparisons

we're building out a new bathroom and were looking for feedback comparing Delta and Moen faucets. We've seen models from both brands we like.

Default Re: faucet comparisons

Both Delta and Moen offer good products backed by excellent warranties at reasonable prices. Delta also sells Peerless faucets.

Knowing that, choose the one you like.

i agree with dj.....they are very similar regarding quality. either will suit you fine.

My rule of thumb when advising what faucet to buy? The one that has the most places you can get parts. Both Moen & Delta have been winners for a long time. I have had to toss out more than one Glacier Bay because parts were not available. I had gone to 3 HD's & 2 plumbing supply houses looking for parts.

Both good products. I prefer the delta levers over the moen levers. I find them easier to operate.

Moen and delta both have excellent phone customer service

I like Moen, many times i went to their sales office ( they were close by )with a box of parts that i removed from a customers house . I did not install this stuff and do not know who did and when it was installed . I did not have a receipt nothing. Twenty minutes later they would come out of the back room with all new parts to replace or update all the parts i handed in. I would ask how much i owed them and they would say no charge. I would then go back to the customer house and install the parts given to me by Moen. I would then write up my bill for the customer. They would be very impressed with the no cost for parts. made me look very good I would then get many referrals from friends of that customer.

Both are good but I like Moen a little better- moreso as you go towards the top of their product lines.

Phil