I have a question about removing a 3 way light switch and getting it to work like a 2-way (or replacing it with a two way). I want to ensure it is done correctly with my configuration. Could you please advise on the following:

The 3-way switch that I'm removing has these wires:

Black Screw: Black wire (from shared cable to other switch)
Silver/Brass Screw above the black screw: White wire (from shared cable to other switch)
Silver/Brass Screw across from black screw: Red wire (from shared cable to other switch)
Ground

The 3-way switch I'm keeping has these wires. This is where the power source comes in:

Black Screw(Common): Black wire (from power source)
Silver/Brass Screw above the black screw: White wire (from shared cable to other switch)
Silver/Brass Screw across from black screw: Red wire (from shared cable from other switch)
Ground
**Note: The White wire from power source is twisted off in a group of other white wires in the gangbox.

Additional task: I have a separate 2way light switch next to the 3way switch(mentioned above) in the gangbox. I would like to wire this 2way switch into the 3way switch (or maybe vice versa). I want all lights in the room from both switches(2way and 3way) to function off a single switch, so perhaps wiring the 3way switch into the 2way is easier once the unneeded 3way switch is dealt with appropriately?

Thank you for your help!