+ Reply to Thread

Default The ultimate built-in coffee maker

how's this for a built-in coffee maker? wish they showed them taking a shower. you have to give the russians credit for creativity.

http://www.break.com/video/how-to-ge...aucets-2571651

Default Re: The ultimate built-in coffee maker

They should have dumped a couple gallons of cream in the heater and the could have had a latte.

I see your coffee and raise you beer!
    Last edited by A. Spruce; 02-03-2014 at 08:27 PM.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Lightbulb Re: The ultimate built-in coffee maker

I don't think these are Russians. Sounds more Swedish.

But they are geniuses.

Kind of like a video "Sven and Ole" joke! Was this Norwegians pranking a Swede? It did look to me like the coffee come out the faucet already had cream in it. Or maybe it was already in the cup.

I did see a video recently where a bunch of guys had snuck into a friends house and rigged the plumbing so that beer from a keg was coming out all his faucets.

Quote Originally Posted by ordjen View Post
    I did see a video recently where a bunch of guys had snuck into a friends house and rigged the plumbing so that beer from a keg was coming out all his faucets.
    Pssst - take a look at my other post.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

I want an IV drip bag full of Expresso on a rolling stand plumbed into me, but my doctor won't prescribe it You know one that will?

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Mastercarpentry View Post
    I want an IV drip bag full of Expresso on a rolling stand plumbed into me, but my doctor won't prescribe it You know one that will?

Phil
    No prescription necessary in California. I see it all over the place. Even with other things, not just coffee.

Come over here, have it installed locally, then take the entire thing back home. Done.

Just don't tell them that DJ sent you.

How often I remember being on a residential job site and the housewife would graciously offer us coffee. Normally we would accept her offer. Then would come her reply, "I'm sorry, I only have decafe, is that OK". Now how does one backout graciously . It was just grin and bare it Drink decaf! You might as well just drink hot water! No pick me up at all!

Give me a Dunkin' Donuts Big One with a nice greasy donut! Unfortunately, Dunkin' kind of pulled out of the Portland, Oregon area, although there is a coffee kiosk on every corner, not to mention the ever present Starbucks.

Quote Originally Posted by ordjen View Post
    "I'm sorry, I only have decaf, is that OK?". Now how does one backout graciously...
    One doesn't. What one does is say "Thank you anyway but I only drink real coffee" then send the helper to the nearest place that sells a decent cup of 'Joe' It's like those non-alcoholic 'beers'- what's the point? If it ain't real it ain't worth having. If you don't want caffeine then drink milk and imagine that it's a latte- just as effective as decaf

Phil