We are told our gas fireplace is working fine but is not getting enough air flow and that the flue (at least I think that is what it is called, the metal duct running from the unit to the outside) needs replaced. However we cannot find anyone that does the work. Help we have called several companies with no one who wants to take our money. What kind of company does that type of work? Is this a DIY project?