My kitchen peninsula is on top of a 48" wide cabinet with a single shelf and two doors. The width is divided in two by the face frame. I could install pull-outs on each side of the center, but I'd rather have one long drawer. Is it possible to modify the cabinet to accommodate a long drawer?