We recently had a water pipe burst above our kitchen. Really did number on our wood floors and ceiling. All that is in the process of being repaired but last night I noticed our counter top seam is no longer flush. The seam was directly under the pipe that burst. Could this be because the floor is warped and it caused the cabinets to become uneven? Is there anyway to repair this without replacing all the counter? The seam is now off just a small amount - just about 1/16th of an inch. It is still flush at the back of the counter but becomes uneven gradually near the front - where the water poured directly down on it.

Any insight would be appreciated.