I planned on painting my son's room today. I moved all the furniture out except his bed. When I moved his bed, I saw a moisture line on the bottom of the wall. As I looked closer I realized it was very wet and had ice on it in the very bottom corner. The moisture all seems to be at the bottom 2' of the wall. There is nothing wet above this area.All the walls are plaster in this area of the house. The house was built in the 50s. I live in Michigan. There is not a basement on my house and I have a large crawl (about 3') under the house. The bedroom is in the Southwest corner of my house. Currently I don't have floor moulding because I pulled it off when I refinished the wood floors and I planned on putting it back on when I painted.

Now, I don't know what to do. I have a fan and heater running in the room trying to warm the wall and dry it up before I paint it but everything I read says I am going to have quite a wait.

Can anyone give me any advise on this? How can I dry the walls out? How do I find where the moisture is coming from? Is the moisture safe? Can I save the wall? Can I paint the rest of the room while drying that wall out? Any help would be appreciated!!