We are buying a new home that has cabinet hardware in the center of the cabinet. We want to relocate the handles to the corners, but that leaves the holes in the center panels. We like the wood, but I can't really see how we could fill the holes without it being obvious on the face of every cabinet, unless we paint all of the cabinets afterwards. Any ideas?