I need to find some of that plastic material that we used to use on holes in a chassis to prevent wire chaffing when the hole was irregular so a grommet would not do. I don't remember the name of the stuff. So today I dropped into a Radio Shack hoping to find some.

I asked one of the guys working there if they had any, he turns to ask his boss and she looks at me and asks "What's a chassis?" Boy did I suddenly feel old.

BTW, anyone remember the name of that stuff and where I can get some?