I am restoring a 1920's bungalow. I ran across an article in TOH where Kevin was restoring old wood windows in his house. He referred to a simple solution of using weatherstripping kit that uses the same types of seal found in modern windows and is practically invisible. " For about $60 and an hour's installation time per window, Kevin got the leak-free performance ..."
I would like to know the name of the kit and where to buy it.