Hey guys,

I'm going to be moving back into a house that I own and want to renovate the entire house. I've got big ideas, but on a plebeian paycheck. The home is from the mid to late 80s, and it's in Fort Lauderdale. The style of the home is kind of Miami Vice / 80s Modern (I guess what would be called contemporary). It's nice, except everything is stark white, everywhere. Some of the things I plan to do are to renovate the bathrooms, kitchen, and living areas.

I'd like to try to save in any way that I can, but not cut back on quality. I realize the best thing to do is to shop around for everything for the best price; however, I was just curious if there are any major clearance / outlet stores that happen to sell things for home remodeling that maybe just didn't make the cut. I know that Brandsmart has a scratch and dent store where they sell brand new stuff at 1/8th the price. Is there anything like this for home remodeling?

I know Lumber Liquidators has cheep flooring (will be looking at that too), but is there anything for kitchens and bathrooms?

Thanks guys!

Todd