+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Water Heater

Default Re: Water Heater

Quote Originally Posted by Mastercarpentry View Post
    Codes do apply to trailers, but they are not the same as the ones for permanent structures and they are so minimal as to be almost worthless.
    That was basically my point. As contractors, we are held to very high expectations by both code enforcement and the homeowner, yet trailer manufacturers are virtually free to do whatever they wish, and the buyer has virtually no recourse when it comes to issues.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mastercarpentry View Post
    I have discovered that most things involved are trailer-only items that cost at least three times as much as a site-built home's equivalent ...
    ...and one third the quality.
    The "Senior Member" designation under my name doesn't mean I know a lot, it just means I talk a lot.I've been a DIYer since I was 12 (thanks, Dad!). I have read several books on various home improvement topics. I do not have any current code books I can refer to. I was an apprentice plumber for two years.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencepost View Post
    ...and one third the quality.
    Even that is being too generous.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!