I am restoring an 1850s 1.5 story cape in central Vermont. The attic currently has about a dusting to an inch of vermiculite in between the joists. The walls have been blown in but apparently only to the level of the bottom of the upstairs windows. I would like to blow insulation from the attic down the eaves and into to top of the walls so they are insulated full height. I would also like to insulate the attic floor with blown in cellulose to somewhere in the r-48 to r-60 range. My problem is with the eaves and knee wall slanted ceilings in the second story.
The house has no soffit vents and seems to have got along just fine without them for the last 150 years. There are 4 small vents, 2 on either end of the house as seen in the pictures. I'd like to be able to just blow insulation down the eaves fill the wall cavity and then just keep filling till full then do the floor but this goes against most conventional wisdom on airflow, but most of this is based newer construction methods and on having soffit vents...
The attic space is minimal about 32'x14, and maybe 7 feet at the peak. The roof is trussed with 2x4 construction and with nails coming down from the roof and very little space to work in Im not sure how I would get some sort of air space baffle in there at all. Any tips ideas? Oh its a brand new standing seam metal roof at about a 11:12 pitch I'm not too concerned about ice dams even with the old galvanized roof it shed the snow just fine.

Attaching pictures is not working for me right now maybe I need more posts?