+ Reply to Thread

Default **** Faucets Poll....Like or Dislike?

Just curious.....We are doing a total bathroom remodel and I have been looking at faucets. I am debating about possibly putting in **** faucets and trim. I am curious when it comes to selling your home as to how people feel about **** faucets, do they usually dislike them or not? How do most of you feel about them?

Default Re: **** Faucets Poll....Like or Dislike?

Go-ld can look nice, but you've got to spend the money and get good products. There is a difference between cheap go-ld and quality go-ld plating, it's hard to describe, but obvious to the eye. The cheap stuff will devalue your home, don't go there.

As always, if you want top dollar for your home at time of resale, then you need to choose neutral/classic colors and styles. White will never go out of style, silver/chrome fixtures and trim will never go out of style. Stay away from fad designs.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Choose faucets from Delta/Peerless, Moen and PP collection - those are time and warranty proven products.

When it comes to styling - where are the hot faucets of the 80s? they don't make them anymore! Don't fall for those expensive faucets, buyers are not impressed by them. Besides, faucets depreciate very fast, at least by looks, so by the time you list your house, they are already "old".

I understand what you mean by the cheap looking ****. Very good advise. Thank-you