Why do you want to change your panel?
What size is your panel?
Why do you think you need to re-wire?

In most places, this job has to be done by a licensed electric contractor. Call 2-3 local guys for estimates. Prices do vary widely.

Changing to a 200 amp is about $2500 plus permits, give or take a few hundreds.

Have your contractor check your wiring too. Generally, a 33 year old house doesn't need re-wiring, unless something catastrophic happened. A re-wire job is much more expensive. You need estimates for that, though a homeowner can do it himself.